Google announced last year that it will be shutting down its Cloud IoT Core service on 16 August 2023.
Whilst many users have already begun their transition to an alternative IoT platform, some haven't and time is fast running out to ensure a seamless transition.
Rayven Dynamix is our integrated data, AI + IoT platform and it offers a comprehensive suite of tools and features to help businesses monitor and manage their connected devices, analyze their real-time data, leverage predictive analytics, and build custom industrial applications and IoT solutions - all in a single, end-to-end platform.
The reasons Google Cloud IoT Core users should switch to Rayven Dynamix:
- Easy Migration - Rayven Dynamix offers a simple and seamless migration process for businesses looking to set-up their own solutions in Dynamix. The platform provides a range of tools to help users import their data and devices, making the transition as smooth (and fast) as possible.
- Upgraded tools included as-standard - Rayven Dynamix comes fully-featured, making it a complete platform that offers not just IoT features, but those also found in data platforms and AI platforms. Think advanced visualizations, machine learning, and ETL data capabilities all included in the single (cheaper) price.
- Advanced analytics capabilities - Rayven Dynamix's analytics capabilities are among the most advanced in the market. The platform uses AI and machine learning algorithms to help businesses gain insights from their IoT (and other) data in real-time. With Rayven Dynamix, users can easily visualize their data, set up alerts and notifications, and create custom dashboards to track performance.
- Industrial use cases - Rayven Dynamix is designed to meet the needs of industrial users, offering a range of features specifically tailored to different sectors requirements. For example, the platform allows users to remotely monitor and control their industrial machinery, implement predictive maintenance, reduce energy usage, and increase productivity - all in real-time, anywhere.
- Flexible, scalable + future-proof - One of the main advantages of Rayven Dynamix is its flexibility and scalability. The platform can be easily customized to meet the specific needs of individual businesses, with different pricing options to suit businesses of all sizes. Additionally, Rayven is wholly-focussed on delivering real-time data, IoT and Industry 4.0 application technology - it's not going anywhere.
- Excellent support + customer service - Rayven Dynamix offers excellent support and customer service to its users. The platform's team of experts is available to help users with any questions or issues they may have 24/7 and is included in your licensing costs as-standard. We also offer free access to our Rayven Knowledge Base.
While the shutdown of Google Cloud IoT Core is unfortunate, it has presented an opportunity for businesses to explore other platforms in the market and see how far the technology has now evolved.
Dynamix is a highly advanced and customizable platform that offers a range of features specifically designed for industrial use cases. With its seamless migration process, advanced analytics capabilities, flexibility and scalability, and excellent support and customer service, it's an excellent choice for businesses looking to transition from Google Cloud IoT Core.
Speak to us today to get started as the deadline to move is fast approaching and time is not on your side.